Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory / Fallen Legion Revenants might be launched on August twenty third for PC, and August twenty sixth for Xbox One, Xbox Collection X|S, and PS5, NISA has confirmed. The sport will include model new content material as properly. You’ll be able to watch some gameplay footage beneath, together with some new content material that might be out there on this assortment.
– ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW –
The story description reads, “The premature dying of the king has left the land in disarray. The destiny of Fenumia is now in your palms. Will you observe Princess Cecille as she fights to revive honor to the throne? Or will you stand by Legatus Laendur who goals to fire up revolt throughout the crumbling empire? How will you form the way forward for the empire?”
The brand new options checklist for Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory / Fallen Legion Revenants contains:
- Select your problem stage with selectable issue modes.
- New Archeus Fusion system presents extra methods to boost characters.
- Extra weapons and deathblows to find.
- New mana chain assaults to grasp.
- Quicker battle pace and rebalanced gameplay.
- Decide both English or Japanese voiceover choices.
The opposite extra content material provides Aleister as a brand new playable character in Rise to Glory, and Winchester in Revenants. BlazBlue Exemplar Costume DLC will even be out there to buy for Fallen Legion Revenants. A Deluxe Version which incorporates the “Fallen Legion Compendium” Softcover Artwork Guide and the Digital Deluxe Soundtrack can also be out there to pre-order.
Supply: Press Launch
– PAGE CONTINUES BELOW –