Sq. Enix has simply began distribution of a brand new 1.1.0 replace for Actraiser Renaissance. It contains changes, the power to skip beforehand accomplished settlement siege battles after beating the sport, and extra.
The complete patch notes for the Actraiser Renaissance model 1.1.0 replace are as follows:
Realm Administration and Settlement Sieges / Raids
- The merchandise and SP potion drop charges throughout realm administration and settlement protection has been elevated.
- The inhabitants necessities to finish sure targets in Aitos and Marahna throughout realm administration have been diminished.
- The choice to skip beforehand accomplished settlement siege battles has been added. (This characteristic is just accessible after finishing the sport.)
- The issue of the Rafflasher boss battle in Marahna Act 1 has been adjusted.
- The “Renaissance Actions” setting has been added to the sport settings menu. If toggled off, backstepping, combos, rising strikes, and overhead slams will probably be disabled, offering gamers with an expertise nearer to that of the unique Actraiser.
- The stage clear sequence has been adjusted.
- The choice to vary the angel’s outfit throughout cutscenes has been added.
- Various the musical compositions have been additional refined by Yuzo Koshiro.
- An choice to view replace info has been added to the title display.
- Numerous different minor points have additionally been addressed.
We’ve a trailer exhibiting off the 1.1.0 replace for Actraiser Renaissance under.