At the moment, writer Eastasiasoft and developer Wreck Tangle Video games introduced that Quintus and the Absent Fact is coming to Change. The horror-themed journey is slated for this summer season on Nintendo’s console.
For those who’re involved in studying extra about Quintus and the Absent Fact, learn the next overview:
Alan Shaw’s daughter is lacking, and the one one able to serving to him find her could also be a small mouse named Quintus. Be part of this odd pairing on their seek for solutions, utilizing the variations of their measurement as a bonus.
Quintus and the Absent Fact is a horror-themed journey advised in first-person perspective. Puzzles that Alan and Quintus encounter usually require you to work out which character to make use of for the duty at hand. Do you want Alan’s peak to succeed in buttons, switches and gadgets which are out of Quintus’ attain, or is a gap just too tight for Alan to suit by? Solely by working collectively can they uncover the reality that they search.
- Expertise a narrative-rich horror journey in first individual!
- Alternate between man and mouse to navigate riddling environments.
- Resolve puzzles throughout 4 essential chapters!
- Immerse your self in a singular 3D visible fashion.
- Uncover a museum of secrets and techniques upon finishing the story!
Take a look at a trailer for Quintus and the Absent Fact under.
Quintus and the Absent Fact is predicted digitally on Change as an eShop obtain.
Supply: Eastasiasoft PR