Metroid Dread turns into the best-selling Metroid sport of all time
Posted on Could 10, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian)
in Information, Change
Metroid Dread is now the collection’ best-selling entry of all time, in response to the most recent information from Nintendo.
As we noticed earlier right this moment, Metroid Dread is at 2.90 million copies offered. Which means it has overtaken Metroid Prime, which offered 2.84 million items.
Metroid Dread was already near nabbing the report just a few months in the past. As of February, it was the franchise’s second best-selling title at 2.74 million items, so most knew it was a matter of time till it claimed the highest spot.
Right here’s a gross sales breakdown of all mainline entries within the Metroid collection:
– Metroid Dread – 2.90 million items
– Metroid Prime – 2.84 million items
– Metroid – 2.73 million items
– Metroid II – 1.72 million items
– Metroid Fusion – 1.6 million items
– Tremendous Metroid – 1.42 million items
– Metroid Prime 3 – 1.41 million items
– Metroid Prime 2 – 1.1 million items
– Metroid Prime: Hunters – 1.08 million items
Metroid Dread initially launched for Change in October 2021. It was the most recent collaboration between Nintendo and MercurySteam following Metroid: Samus Returns on 3DS.
In case you missed it, you will discover the most recent record of million sellers on Change right here.