As it is the second week of the month, it is time for Patch Tuesday updates to roll out for Home windows 11 and Home windows 10. Microsoft lately shipped the KB5013943 replace (Construct 22000.675) to PCs working Home windows 11 and the KB5013942 replace (Builds 19042.1706, 19043.1706, and 19044.1706) to programs on Home windows 10.
Each of the updates embrace safety fixes and enhancements. Particularly, the replace to Home windows 11 consists of the next change:
- Addresses a recognized challenge that may trigger your display screen to flicker in case you begin your machine in Protected Mode. Elements that depend on explorer.exe, corresponding to File Explorer, the Begin menu, and the taskbar, could be affected and seem unstable.
The replace for Home windows 11 additionally has the entire enhancements that had been within the KB5012643 replace, which was launched on April 25, 2022. Listed here are the highlights from that replace:
- Updates a problem that may trigger video subtitles to be partially minimize off.
- Updates a problem that incorrectly aligns video subtitles.
- Shows the temperature on prime of the climate icon on the taskbar in case your taskbar is aligned on the left.
- Updates a problem that stops you from utilizing the decrease, maximize, and shut buttons on a maximized app window.
You will get the most recent builds of Home windows 11 and Home windows 10 by looking for an replace by the Settings app. You can too obtain the updates immediately by the Microsoft Replace Catalog (Home windows 11, Home windows 10)
We might earn a fee for purchases utilizing our hyperlinks. Be taught extra.